Work From Home I Barely Work From Work Shirt

 Look it up please before downvoting it’s a Work From Home I Barely Work From Work Shirt comment not a fucking invitation for you to downvote me. Sounds like you'd be a hypocrite to not be Obama's biggest fan then. After all, Trump wanted to close the borders so badly, he was gonna make Mexico pay for a wall. Remember? Pepperidge Farm Remembers.Totally unbelievable. He can’t even walk down a ramp unassisted even BEFORE being diagnosed with COVID-19, how am I supposed to believe he could lift a box with a young woman in it? Illegal immigration demand has been dropping since before Obama... its been an issue rectifying itself for a while, Trump just used it to weaponize racism.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt