This Proud Deplorable Will Vote Donald Trump 2020 Shirt

 We can laugh at them, or we can have the This Proud Deplorable Will Vote Donald Trump 2020 Shirt same degree of passion. I was driving in Michigan today and saw lawn battles of trump and Biden one after the other. I contemplate putting up a sign but always stop myself just because I respect my neighbors and I know they have a different point of view and would rather stay cordial then put up a middle finger. Everything is about politics for the next few months - if he gets another term, expect the death of democracy and the power vacuum that creates could well lead to World War 3. The cross is the most comical thing in the yard. How Christian these people must be. Supporting a blasphemous fool who does everything the Bible preaches against.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt