Ruth Bader Ginsburg No Nomination ’til Inauguration Shirt

 Sounds like a great theme for a Halloween Ruth Bader Ginsburg No Nomination ’til Inauguration Shirt display - trump flags hanging over dioramas of children in cages, people dying of coronavirus, neo-nazis with flaming torches at rallies. What other things would work? I'm a super liberal democrat that's outspoken on my views and I don't own any political paraphernalia. Regardless of your party, this is just tacky. The one time I supported it was when this lesbian couple put up a singular Biden flag on their balcony railing because their house faces houses that have a bunch of "trump 2020" and "TRUMP TRAIN" signs and flags. Petty defiance I get, decorating like it's a holiday I do not get.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt