Official Softball It’s In My DNA Shirt

 The people displaying stuff in this Official Softball It’s In My DNA Shirt manner aren’t just supporting Trump, they are advertising it in an “in your face” manner more akin to taunting. I can’t wait to see what happens after Trump loses. I mean; it’s not decided and we need to vote but I have hope. Biden winning in a landslide should provide some good entertainment though. I wonder how long after Trump is gone that these guys will keep those flags up. You know, there is something to be said about how proud they are. They aren't ashamed of their choice and happily support a man who doesn't care about anyone but himself (and maybe Ivanka...). You can see a trumpet coming from a mile away, so they are easier to avoid.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt