Official LGBT World I Like Trans Shirt

 


These people that make Trump and 2a their Official LGBT World I Like Trans Shirt whole personalities... It's like that kid in High School who would wear weed shirts, weed hats, weed stickers on his car. I know someone who is a 2a nut. He literally doesn't care about anything else and is voting Trump because "Muh Gunz!"I've been seeing a lot of these "Democracy graveyard" Halloween decorations lately. Always throws me off since the homeowners always end up being a bunch of clowns, you'd think they'd have gone with circus-themed decorations to match. It’s funny how I equate the American flag now to the confederate flag. Just instantly.....Says a lot...


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt