Nice Marvel Avengers Endgame Iron Man I Love You 3000 Shirt

 So Cresco has upped their flower game Nice Marvel Avengers Endgame Iron Man I Love You 3000 Shirt but in my opinion, their carts are no longer solid. They all taste harsh and unfortunately IMO, similar. I do Revolution carts pretty much always. Sometimes Rhythm. Verano has gone downhill in every category, Joos carts are a joke, Grassroots carts taste great but the high sucks ass, don’t really care much for Bedford grow carts. Yeah, I pretty much stick to Revolution when it comes to carts. Also, the last 2 carts I got from Cresco were LA Wedding Popsicle and Lemon Bean. Both disgusting. Avoid at all costs. As far as their flower goes I grabbed a new one of theirs called Lemon Meringue Kush. Now that was FANTASTIC. I’m off Cresco carts tho, they went to crap IMO. I made pumpkin cheesecake snickerdoodles a couple of years ago.

Buy it: Nice Marvel Avengers Endgame Iron Man I Love You 3000 Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt