Nice Joe Biden Pumpkin Happy Christmas Shirt

 . I just realized I’m confused. Why is she Nice Joe Biden Pumpkin Happy Christmas Shirt hiding Leo this time? I know it’s from the Adobe Stock fiasco, but I don’t get why she is hiding Leo. They BOTH traveled and they are both (maybe her even more than him) are guilty and responsible for the fallout. How does hiding him absolve her of her own terrible choices? Anybody else notices in Rach’s Sweat” story, it looks like there’s a desk set up by the notorious windows? Did I miss something or wasn’t her workspace supposed to be in the studio? Why is she so obsessed with being better/more attractive than other women? It’s weird and gross. “Steal yo’ man” Martino.



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt