Nice I’m A Veteran Grandpa I Have Risked My Life To Protect Strangers Just Imagine What I Would Do To Protect My Grandkids Shirt

 Yeah, that's why I did use the term Nice I’m A Veteran Grandpa I Have Risked My Life To Protect Strangers Just Imagine What I Would Do To Protect My Grandkids Shirt decriminalization, not legalization. Because for the former there is a really strong case to be made. And for the latter merely an interesting discussion to be had. Which I'm not currently opposed to having. There are some clear problems. If we were to commercialize highly addictive drugs for recreational use. I don't see it practically working out at the moment. But there could be concepts I'm not aware of that do not eventually collapse under the weight of idealism. If we can give adults the freedom to make choices for themselves without it overall affecting society and third parties negatively then we absolutely should.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Dodgers Lady Sassy Classy And A Tad Bad Assy Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt