Jeep Grinch Life Is Better With A Dog Shirt

 To spice things up this year and to show Jeep Grinch Life Is Better With A Dog Shirt those journalists a thing or two, the blue moon will actually be blue after being irradiated with Cherenkov radiation. This is what you get for lying media. I remember looking up what a blue moon was once - I don't think I've ever been more disappointed. Unlike a "blood moon" or "supermoon, "A "blue moon" has no physical or astronomical meaning. It's just a completely arbitrary occurrence. All it means is the 2nd full moon in a month or the 4th full moon in a season. That's it.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt