Hot Vote Vote Madafakas President Trump USA Vintage Pew Pew Cat Shirt

 I was about to say something similar! I Hot Vote Vote Madafakas President Trump USA Vintage Pew Pew Cat Shirt was in the Air Force in an Intelligence field. I had a Top Secret Clearance, so every 5 years we had to renew our clearances. I struggled with my finances, especially after I left Active Duty and joined the AF Reserves. My most recent clearance renewal, before I got out of the AF Reserves, was! The Security clearance guy questioned about every debt, every late payment, why it happened/what caused it, how I was going to fix it. They brought up debts I had no clue existed, from like 10 years before. Because I was about $5K in debt due to a few different things.



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Cheer Illinois Happy Dia De Muertos Day Dead Skull Shirt