Good Kirk Minihane Drawing Shirt

 What those guys don't realize is that if we  Good Kirk Minihane Drawing Shirt do bring these fucks to light we actually look good. I know some of my coworkers are saying we can't so that now in this environment because the protestors would tear us apart. I don't think they would, I think they would be glad, happy to see that those within the system actually hate scumbags who abuse their authority too. But I just wear blue and don't know better. I understand 1. People tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to an officer being. I suspended as it leads to a bad officer getting off scot-free. I think that the frustration with the process being slow from the outside comes from the number of these incidents where an officer basically ends up with paid vacation for something that is blatantly




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Cheer Illinois Happy Dia De Muertos Day Dead Skull Shirt