Good Cs Pic Tee Shirt

 That's the total difference here. They're a Good Cs Pic Tee Shirt part of the community. My neighbor I see almost every morning is a cop. We chat often. He's a good dude. I also though cant equates my experience here in this area with this leadership to say Chicago or any other backwoods redneck bullshit area. At one point we were the lowest crime rated city in the country and we're always in the top 10 area. So my evidence points to how police leadership makes a serious impact on how things play out. We're a very diverse community too. It's not all rich white people in Bentleys.




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt