Yeah I’m A Pacifist I’m About To Pass A Fist Across Your Face Shirt

 I've had two strokes, and at least one brain Yeah I’m A Pacifist I’m About To Pass A Fist Across Your Face Shirt aneurysm, possibly two, but they arent sure if the second one was an actual aneurysm, or if a weakened blood vessel wall just ruptured when i hit the floor head first, after losing my balance on a staircase landing, and falling between the steps.Haha seriously! I got stuck in a death loop where I kept dying but it didn’t matter because every time it happened I showed back up in a different timeline/version of life. Personally, I go into this weird mega-depression state and that's about as comfortable as im willing to go into detail. Just know that it's not a good time for me either.

Buy it: Yeah I’m A Pacifist I’m About To Pass A Fist Across Your Face Shirt

Yeah I’m A Pacifist I’m About To Pass A Fist Across Your Face Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

T-shirtbest - Custom - Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt