This Halloween Skeleton Party Time Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt

 I was also considered weird because I dressed This Halloween Skeleton Party Time Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt differently (grunge was in). And was called "alternative", and got teased a lot! I wouldn't choose to go back to my teen years for anything!! Anyway, my point is I can relate to feeling like an outsider, and I think it is wonderful that you want to be that teacher the students can go to! I was a sub last school year 2019/2020, until the pandemic, and I always told my kids that I was there for them, and would never judge them. I loved being a sub! It's so important for children to have teachers like you.



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt