The Bad And The Good In One Color Skull Will Rock Your Life Day Dead Shirt

 Wealthy people who are benefiting The Bad And The Good In One Color Skull Will Rock Your Life Day Dead Shirt from his tax policies would argue with you. I'm not one of them. I'm more on the "broke as dirt people who ended up sending a check to the IRS last year because of the new tax laws did not save me a damn dime and I didn't realize I was going to have to ask the government to take more taxes from my paycheck in order for me to not owe at tax time. Forget about getting a tax return" end of the spectrum. He has done us a great service by being the biggest ass hat possible and leading his followers into the light for all of us to see.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt