Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

 When I first started teaching I was shocked Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt by how many teachers were racists. In fact I did my student teaching under an unabashed racist. She made jokes about not coming to school on 911. Because we had a Muslim student in class (5th grade.) she edited out all photos of Barack Obama from curriculum. Her and the other teacher used to say “here comes the soccer team,” referring to the Hispanic boys. I was so stunned and I was in grad school so I wasn’t sure if I should report it or suck it up. She was top of the totem poll at her school. Super awkward. 



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt