Rainbow Skelly Coffee Sugar Skulls Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead Shirt

 I am white, straight, grew up in upper-middle-class Rainbow Skelly Coffee Sugar Skulls Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead Shirt family. And I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this. There some people I work with that just have no business working with kids. NONE. And I just don't understand how you can teach children and hold values that stand against equality for THEM. Was happy to say my principal fired them 3 days later after a few other teachers come forward after hearing it. I’m sorry you had a shit experience as a student. I teach in a Title I bilingual school with 30+ languages, and 99% students of color. Also if you try and force your political, religious, or sexual ideologies on students, you shouldn’t be a teacher.


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Sugar Skull Lady Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Chance The Rapper Chicago Teachers Union Tee Shirt

Nice Parrot Ornament Decoration Christmas Tree Tee Xmas Gifts Shirt