Rabbit Hare Raising Adventure Awaits Vintage Retro Shirt

 It sounds like the next content update was Rabbit Hare Raising Adventure Awaits Vintage Retro Shirt set to be Ahsoka/Ventress. I'll never forgive them for not at least letting the team finish with those two. Ahsoka is hands down the most complete and well-written Star Wars character since the prequels released (and since before the prequels, depending on who you ask)and the fact that she's never appeared in a proper game is a massive disservice to her. Nooooo I didn’t know about the Ahoska and Ventress update, I wish I could go back in time to give Dice the time to finish the update.

Buy it: Rabbit Hare Raising Adventure Awaits Vintage Retro Shirt

Rabbit Hare Raising Adventure Awaits Vintage Retro Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Meteoritee - Custom - Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt