Boo! Does My Spooky Shirt Scare You Halloween Funny Shirt

 I still remember the day I realized Boo! Does My Spooky Shirt Scare You Halloween Funny Shirt the “American History” I was fed wasn’t accurate. I love history and was super bummed. I don’t know why I didn’t ever stop to think it’s always someone’s perspective and choice as to what and how something gets remembered. Definitely true. I was on a road trip near Fort Tejon and read a plaque that painted a picture about the surrounding mountains and how the army gained a great victory against the Indians in a battle in that spot. I googled it and found out that they raided the village and killed woman and children along with unarmed men. 

Buy it: Boo! Does My Spooky Shirt Scare You Halloween Funny Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt