Boo Bees Couples Halloween Costume Funny Shirt

 I remember doing the exact same thing on a Boo Bees Couples Halloween Costume Funny Shirt family vacation 25 years ago. We got to the gate and my dad was absolutely outraged to pay $10 (or whatever it was at that time) after we had just seen Mount Rushmore for free. My in-laws went on holiday last year and my father in law sent me a photo of the entrance booth to visit Crazy Horse, with the caption “They want $25 to go see Crazy Horse, but I’m not Crazy George, I’m not paying that” If you're driving in a circle without taking turns you're likely to have become caught in a gravity well of some sort. Was there in June. Had to pay $30 to get in, and more $ to get on the damn bus to get up there. Complete tourist trap.

Buy it: Boo Bees Couples Halloween Costume Funny Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt