Art Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Coronavirus Shirt

 I've grown up around bipolar people my Art Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Coronavirus Shirt whole life. Ex wife was bipolar. What all of you don't understand is, your still responsible for your actions when you have a mental illness. It's not some free pass to be a piece of shit. I don't give a fuck if Kanye is bipolar, he has access to the BEST healthcare money can buy. Resources to control and understand his illness. He's just a piece of shit person, with a mental illness. He can fuck off and rot in hell. We don't need to be pandered to just because we have a mental illness.

Buy it: Art Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Coronavirus Shirt

Art Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Coronavirus Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Meteoritee - Custom - Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt