My Patronus Is A Boston Terrier Shirt

 My cat once sat directly on a candle and stared me My Patronus Is A Boston Terrier Shirt down while his assfur singed, then got miffed when I tried to get the wax out of his fur. Sounds like they would have been friends.When I was younger we had a cat and one day he decided to stand over a candle. I was in my room and my sister yells out that the cat burned his pubes off. I had a kitten that managed to plop her ass down on a wax burner and she sealed her butthole shut. My spouse had to hold her down while I peeled off the wax.Get one of those wax melters with a contained heating element. Some even come with a lid so derpcat can't stick his face in the molten wax!

Buy it: My Patronus Is A Boston Terrier Shirt

My Patronus Is A Boston Terrier Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

T-shirtbest - Custom - Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Non Commercial Holiday Festivus 2020 Shirt

Funny Santa Dabbing Mask Toilet Paper Funny Christmas Shirt

Funny He May Have To Leave The Country Shirt